To Our Valued Wilson's Customers:
At Wilson's RV Repair our customers are family and during these extraordinary times we are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
We know that your RV is your home and realize you rely on us to provide products and services that are critical to keep your home functioning and safe. In this time of uncertainty, we are here for you.
We will be continuing to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we need to take to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are encouraging our employees/associates to follow the CDC guidelines to protect themselves, their team members and customers and we have taken numerous steps to ensure we can remain open and continue to serve you:
• Cleaning all high touch areas such as checkout areas, credit card machines, door handles, lunchrooms, waiting areas, desktops, countertops, keyboards and telephones no less than every two hours.
• Sanitizing restrooms with disinfectant and restocking with supplies including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer no less than every hour.
• Wiping down all high touch areas of RV units in our shops with disinfectants before starting work and before delivering to customers.
• Advising our employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with fellow employees and customers.
• Our retail stores are open. We will continue to evaluate conditions on a market by market basis, but our goal is to remain open so that we can provide you the items and service that you need for your home.
For our Employees/Associates:
• Encouraging our Employees/Associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
• Providing hand sanitizer and tissues in breakrooms, meeting areas and for office equipment.
• Asking our employees/associates to stay home if they are sick.
• Strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings.
For Our Customers:
• Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC's suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
In everything we do, we are guided by one simple objective: taking care of our employees/associates and keeping you and your RV home safe. We want you to know that your health and safety our top priority.
Thank you for being a loyal Wilson's customer!