Tired of the "FLAT RATE" run around?? Would you like to get paid a least 40 hours a week? As a service technician at Wilson's you will be re-plumbing a 5th wheel one day and repairing damage to the rear of a motor home the next.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with company standards
- Diagnose and repair recreational vehicle systems including appliances, plumbing, electrical, LP gas, running gear, structure, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional RV repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test recreational vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum 1 year RV Service Experience required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with 12 volt systems, plumbing, LP gas, and other elements of RV Repair
- Must have an adequate supply of personal hand tools.
- Reliable transportation to and from company location
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time along with walking, sitting, climbing, reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
- Able to work in outdoor elements
- Able to lift 40lbs above your head
- Must be able to work in tight quarters, climb on top, and work below recreational vehicles
Wage will be dependent on experience. Special consideration will be given to candidates with RVIA/RVDA Certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $35.00 /hour ($37.5K- $73K /year)
Benefits: Health/Dental plan and company match for Simple IRA (after 6 months Employment)