Service Writer Position is responsible for working with customers to document service issues and relay them to our service team and is responsible for managing the customer service experience.
- Perform work to create computer-generated repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with company standards
- Greet customers and discuss issues they may have with the RV, and transfer that information to allow technicians to complete that work accurately and efficiently. -Provide labor and time estimates for additional RV repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner on repair orders to provide an accurate record of work performed and to satisfy customers their needs have been met.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test recreational vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Take parts request forms from technicians and determine the most efficient and economical way to acquire parts for repairs.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with 12 volt systems, plumbing, LP gas, and other elements of RV Repair helpful.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and abilities to talk with customers concerning their issues and the costs associated with those problems.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders to access the vehicles being repaired.
- Reliable transportation to and from company location.
Although RV experience is preferred, Wilson's RV would be willing to train the right person who is willing to work and learn at the same time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Benefits: Health/Dental plan and company match for Simple IRA (after 6 months Employment)Thank you for your interest in a career with Wilson's RV Repair & Parts
Wilson's RV Repair & Parts is always accepting applications and looking for talented people. If you are looking to apply, feel free to either feel out the application below or give us a call at (208) 336-9122 and ask to speak with either Shawn or Gaylon.